Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blog books




I've heard that you could turn your blogs into books but I didn't know much about it and honestly didn't really take the time to search it out. I found this the other day and thought that I would share this bit of info with you all. For you that may neglect doing your family history and if your scrapbook stuff is collecting dust because you’re maybe spending a little more time on say writing on blogs or whatnot this could be your answer…

That is, of course your blog has a lot of stories as opposed to videos and links, which wouldn’t do much good being printed up. Well anyways it’s just an idea.
Here’s the link to check it out for yourself.
http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

3 comments:

Nichole said...

I've thought of doing this several times, but never seem to get around to it. Thanks for the reminder to look into it again!

I'm curious to see if anyone's used any type of service like this and how it all turned out. Anyone???

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Thanks! I've been wanting to do this but was unsure how to proceed!

Scrappy said...

I found you through Michal's blog. I did a blog book through blurb and love it. You can check mine out if you want to. http://scrapchairpotato.blogspot.com/2008/04/blog-books.html
Hope this is useful info for you. :)