Friday, May 23, 2008

Random Thoughts

I've been absent from the virtual world for almost a week now. Okay, so I really only made it four-ish days. Its been... tough. Now, I am wondering if I have an addiction problem?

My list of worries has grown as of late:

My almost-seven year old has picked up a new habit. She picks and pulls on the cracks and hangnails on her fingers to the point that her hands are bloody. It has steadily worsened over the last few weeks. The school nurse called today and left a message: is she on a new medication that has this behavior as a side effect? (Answer: No. She is not on any meds).

My younger sister is moving to Provo. I am feeling left behind. In a big way. So is the youngest sister in our family.

I just found out that our local cannery is booked out for dry-packing through October. OCTOBER, PEOPLE!!! And that's not even for goods purchased there, we have to buy our own. I'm a bit stunned and concerned and FREAKED by this. Uh. Does someone know something I don't know that they're not telling??!

I just got a new calling in my ward. Now, along with serving on the Enrichment Board, I am now teaching in Relief Society. yayme. Actually, now I've really got to get it together and step it up a notch.

What's everybody else worrying about this weekend?

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Ooohhh. I worry too much, so I have an answer or two for this one.

This weekend I was worried about camping in the snow. I made up my mind that I would have a positive attitude and a good time to boot, and even though I had to shovel snow in order to set up a tent, we had a great time.

I'm also worrying about family issues, and job stuff, and my next RS lesson (I teach too).

I hope your worries get fewer and your days get better!

Celia Fae said...

I'm worried that I need to write another post for this blog and I can't think of anything to say.

I'm worried that Nichole had a good time snow camping when I hated it with a passion.